4Minute KS Card set completed by me, yay! (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Jihyun

Gayoon

Jiyoon

Hyuna

Sohyun

Hey, i just realised i completed the 4Minute card set. I dint rlly try to, it just happened beginning when i saw the Hyuna 4M card n thot its nice, id like to get it n i did.
I dont rmbr who i got her from now. Ok it was @Abeamus, @Yachii for jihyun n gayoon, cards team n randomiser algorithm for Sohyun. Finally thnx, Panda for 4M Jiyoon. Thnx.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Noticed this a while ago and wondered why you were collecting them and now I know lol, congrats on completing them :sanapray:
I might be doing sth soon tho. Idk yet.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Nth wonderful i assure you, might be anticlimatic.
Well the only wonderful thing in the game for me at the moment is receiving Oh My Girl cards and I was already pretty sure that wouldn't be it :pandatea:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Well the only wonderful thing in the game for me at the moment is receiving Oh My Girl cards and I was already pretty sure that wouldn't be it :pandatea:
Yeah, tats not it. If it happens it will be within today, otherwise it might not happen at all. LOL.



Don't play any of these!




Ohh well!
Thnx.
Congratulations!!! It's such a beautiful set!!!
Glad you think so, but not many do-else others would pick up the cards for themselves. (No one wanted to trade for them so i saw the chance n took it. Just to give Hyuna some company)
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, tats not it. If it happens it will be within today, otherwise it might not happen at all. LOL.


Thnx.

Glad you think so, but not many do-else others would pick up the cards for themselves. (No one wanted to trade for them so i saw the chance n took it. Just to give Hyuna some company)
I'll have to keep an eye out then :susPepe:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, tats not it. If it happens it will be within today, otherwise it might not happen at all. LOL.


Thnx.

Glad you think so, but not many do-else others would pick up the cards for themselves. (No one wanted to trade for them so i saw the chance n took it. Just to give Hyuna some company)
I collected the set too because I love 4minute but also the cards are really naturally pretty to me! ^^
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'll have to keep an eye out then :susPepe:
It may or not may happen tho. It rlly is not much to it. Just a trivial thing if it happens. Now or later.

I collected the set too because I love 4minute but also the cards are really naturally pretty to me! ^^
I dont rlly know much abt 4Minute except i think i watched an episode of their reality show on cable tv umpteen yrs ago when i wasnt rlly into kpop then. I was just curious but i thot it was 2ne1 from memory but it turned out to be unlikely, could be another gg tho it was too long ago. So hard to tell now. Cant rmbr if Hyuna was in tat show i watched then.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread