Appreciation 5 reasons why I love the following boy groups (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t love a lot of boy groups but these ones are dear to my heart.





FTISLAND :

1. Wind and Love Sick are masterpieces.

2. Hongki begins to sing and I begin to cry. Such a powerful and angelic voice.

3. We need more K-rock bands.

4. Minhwan and Yulhee are couple goals.

5. Who own the stage like them ?




I love FTISLAND minus the other one of course.

Winner :

1. Some of theirs songs like Sentimental have an unique flavour.

2. Seungyoon’s soulful voice never fails to amaze me. He pours his heart into whatever song he is singing

3. Find a dancer who can amaze you and make you laugh as much as Seunghoon at the same time

4. Mino and his great flow can set you on fire in five seconds

5. Six years after their iconic debut, Empty’s desperate call still resonates in me.


BTS :

1. They are born to be on stage and never perform twice the same way.


2. They have comforted me thank to theirs songs so many times. Awake and The Last changed my life.

3. Their discography is a versatile treasure.

4. They are relatable sunshines.

5. Theirs songs are meaningful.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
FT.Island and Hongki pulls of heavy rock so well :nekolove: Pray is master piece.

Kang Seungyoon has perfect rock voice, that leaves me amazed.

BTS has tons of energy when they perform!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hongki does the same thing to me. His voice is so powerful
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Zsh

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
FT island is really good. My favourite songs from them are I hope, I want, on my way, and wind. these are the only songs I have listened of them actually.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread