Appreciation 5 Reasons Why I Miss Hanbin (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  1. His smile makes me miss him​
  2. His voice is definitely being missed​
  3. seeing him laughing with the boys​
  4. his ability to perform perfectly is something I miss. He is born for the stage​
  5. ITS KIM HANBIN​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
At least he was able to get a executive position, thats the best that could've happened :reallysadcat:
still. I miss him.... not even pics on insta of him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female

I´ve always wanted to make a thread for him. I miss him too, I really hope he´ll get to release his own music. Maybe he is quiet because he is working so much? I mean let´s hope for the best ♥.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
still. I miss him.... not even pics on insta of him
yeah thats unfortunate, idk how much it damaged him on a personal level to fully return to social media, but it would be nice to have pictures, if its even just one a month to get like an update or sth on how hes doing etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

I´ve always wanted to make a thread for him. I miss him too, I really hope he´ll get to release his own music. Maybe he is quiet because he is working so much? I mean let´s hope for the best ♥.
I know he is certainly working on stuff cause he is a workaholic.
I really hope we get something of his
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah thats unfortunate, idk how much it damaged him on a personal level to fully return to social media, but it would be nice to have pictures, if its even just one a month to get like an update or sth on how hes doing etc
exactly. I would be happy with something at this point. Tho gladly there are some demo‘s circulating
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread