Audio 5 Star Album (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's pretty good. I could jive to it.
 
  • Love
Reactions: seungfloral

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I got so excited, I have Hiccups! XDDD
HERE WE GO~! In th eMOnth of JUNE~! Less GEt it~!:joyslay:

Hall of Fame: I am Loving iiit~! I love it~! Flex on me Bbys~! <3 I can twerk to it and it's lit~!

5-Star: FLEX....they flexing on me and I love it. I LOVED THE MV, FUCKING waswildin' but I LOVe thaaat~! They really do be S-class. Felix's Line had me giggle. I love how hard it goes too. ANd the chnage up~! Yaaas~!

Item: VIDEOGAME MUSIC. LOL another twerkable song. LOl nah, goes hard again. omg...I think of Ryuk Dancing with the apple....but it's niiice~!

Super Bowl: Alien Music...huhuh. A SUPER BOWL...lol I thought footbowl, but yes...Feed me Kings~! LEGENDS~! XDD I LOVE IT the Chours Got me~! Yummy in my tummy~! :joyslay::bigcatlove::letitfry::bop: I can twerk to it. lolol the whispers...the whiiisssspeeerrs

TOPLINE: OKAY WE DON'T GIVE A FUU- Goes haaard~! I can imagine a drumline doing this song...omfg. I hear the Grand Line..>I'm liek "WHO WEEB ASS...LOL" I love them so muuuch...

DLC: heheh Dance Like Crazy, Less get it~! LALALA~! FUCK YEAH. LESS GO CRAZY~! I liiike~! So cute! So true~! Straight facts is this song. :bop::bop:

GET LIT: OH...OooOGHH~H! *BODYROLLS* OH FUCK~! Went hard~! It had to go cute at the end lol~!

Collision: Okay we chilling a bit~! *body rolls only* Okay BABY~! *I love. It's giving me a feel~? ohh~! So niice~! <3

FNF: :bop:WE JUMPING~!I"M CATCHING UP~! ; n ; omg....omg noo...emotionaaal...cdojlkfndjifjsk wondering when this was happening. love iiiit.

Youtiful: tears....oh my fuckign gosh....I LOVE SONGS LIKE THIS...PLEASE...PLEEAAASE TEARS FRFR...oh gosh....in the month of June...this is the anthem...this is it...oh my gosh please...I needed this song...I hope others feel it too...oh my gosh...literally crying....ahaha...:reallysadcat:

THE SOUND; I love how they made me cry and then this song plays...lOL *head bangs while Crying*(I remeber this song and loved the Japanese versiontoo~! hehehe) :bop:

MIXTAPE: TImeout- *tears still going down my face as I head bang* lol :bop:

How dare they drop Album of the year...LOL /jk...I know FOr sure, Youtiful is song of the year for me....It's gonna mean so much for a lot of people...I hope everyone holds each other's hands...fuuuuuck.....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I got so excited, I have Hiccups! XDDD
HERE WE GO~! In th eMOnth of JUNE~! Less GEt it~!:joyslay:

Hall of Fame: I am Loving iiit~! I love it~! Flex on me Bbys~! <3 I can twerk to it and it's lit~!

5-Star: FLEX....they flexing on me and I love it. I LOVED THE MV, FUCKING waswildin' but I LOVe thaaat~! They really do be S-class. Felix's Line had me giggle. I love how hard it goes too. ANd the chnage up~! Yaaas~!

Item: VIDEOGAME MUSIC. LOL another twerkable song. LOl nah, goes hard again. omg...I think of Ryuk Dancing with the apple....but it's niiice~!

Super Bowl: Alien Music...huhuh. A SUPER BOWL...lol I thought footbowl, but yes...Feed me Kings~! LEGENDS~! XDD I LOVE IT the Chours Got me~! Yummy in my tummy~! :joyslay::bigcatlove::letitfry::bop: I can twerk to it. lolol the whispers...the whiiisssspeeerrs

TOPLINE: OKAY WE DON'T GIVE A FUU- Goes haaard~! I can imagine a drumline doing this song...omfg. I hear the Grand Line..>I'm liek "WHO WEEB ASS...LOL" I love them so muuuch...

DLC: heheh Dance Like Crazy, Less get it~! LALALA~! FUCK YEAH. LESS GO CRAZY~! I liiike~! So cute! So true~! Straight facts is this song. :bop::bop:

GET LIT: OH...OooOGHH~H! *BODYROLLS* OH FUCK~! Went hard~! It had to go cute at the end lol~!

Collision: Okay we chilling a bit~! *body rolls only* Okay BABY~! *I love. It's giving me a feel~? ohh~! So niice~! <3

FNF: :bop:WE JUMPING~!I"M CATCHING UP~! ; n ; omg....omg noo...emotionaaal...cdojlkfndjifjsk wondering when this was happening. love iiiit.

Youtiful: tears....oh my fuckign gosh....I LOVE SONGS LIKE THIS...PLEASE...PLEEAAASE TEARS FRFR...oh gosh....in the month of June...this is the anthem...this is it...oh my gosh please...I needed this song...I hope others feel it too...oh my gosh...literally crying....ahaha...:reallysadcat:

THE SOUND; I love how they made me cry and then this song plays...lOL *head bangs while Crying*(I remeber this song and loved the Japanese versiontoo~! hehehe) :bop:

MIXTAPE: TImeout- *tears still going down my face as I head bang* lol :bop:

How dare they drop Album of the year...LOL /jk...I know FOr sure, Youtiful is song of the year for me....It's gonna mean so much for a lot of people...I hope everyone holds each other's hands...fuuuuuck.....
TLDR:
Youtiful is my fave song,...but I loved the whole album.Superbowl was that bitch though~!
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
lmao glad u liked it XD can u twerk too while crying ? super bowl is cool, most of the album is cool or makes u wanna cry
literally yah. LO LXD
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread