- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
No positivity allowed here 😡Congrats!
You disgust me
I will work even harder! You should add a super angry reaction, just for me!Congrats on making people angry I guess![]()
Quite the compliment! I shall give you even more!All my angry reactions are from you 😟
Well if you insistI will work even harder! You should add a super angry reaction, just for me!
I do insist!Well if you insist![]()
There you go thenI do insist!
Welp you're no longer the only one. @Pigeon and @JoanaIsHere joined the club. What did I do to you guys? 😟Quite the compliment! I shall give you even more!
😂Welp you're no longer the only one. @Pigeon and @JoanaIsHere joined the club. What did I do to you guys? 😟
ExistWelp you're no longer the only one. @Pigeon and @JoanaIsHere joined the club. What did I do to you guys? 😟
make that 3 😂I aspire to learn, I only have 2 angry ones![]()
I give free gg bashing lessonsI aspire to learn, I only have 2 angry ones![]()
WOW that was rude. You're getting a sad reaction for that one.Exist