- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
so much truth in those wordsthe closer i am to clc the more hope i have.![]()
so much truth in those wordsthe closer i am to clc the more hope i have.![]()
That’s cuz you’re boring and nice ew no one likes thatso....
vs![]()
![]()
and you're most of the angrys lololololol
I know rightYou deserve all the hate that is given to you, congrats![]()
Wrong! I deserve even more! This is the road to 1000 loser!You deserve all the hate that is given to you, congrats![]()
so ambitious!Wrong! I deserve even more! This is the road to 1000 loser!
I will be there to congratulate youI know right
I'm gonna make one when I reach 1.5K loves![]()
because I'm not boring and everybody likes nice people smh!I will be there to congratulate you![]()
Don't worry I will help you outWrong! I deserve even more! This is the road to 1000 loser!
go and die, @goyo is the sweetest person ever and I am honored to be her waiting-list-adopted-childShe’s boring too!
Yeah right they’re are trillions of boring nice people out therebecause I'm not boring and everybody likes nice people smh!![]()
WORK HARDERDon't worry I will help you out:nosejoo:
but I'm not boringYeah right they’re are trillions of boring nice people out there
All gg stans have no spice to them ughgo and die, @goyo is the sweetest person ever and I am honored to be her waiting-list-adopted-child![]()