- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
I have infinite emailsI can ban those too.![]()
I have infinite emailsI can ban those too.![]()
You say with your measly 863congrats flop.![]()
the ONLY congratulations thats acceptable when it comes to you. ;)The only person who knows how to properly congratulate an achievement I commend you
We can track IP addresses you know?I have infinite emails
VpnWe can track IP addresses you know?![]()
hah. i opened emails for every main character of vampire diaries during my obsessive phase. try harder flop.I have infinite emails
I will ignore the insult and focus on streaming Promise like the good Jimin stan that I amthe ONLY congratulations thats acceptable when it comes to you. ;)
I’m half of pewdiepie’s subs at this pointhah. i opened emails for every main character of vampire diaries during my obsessive phase. try harder flop.![]()
I forget those were a thing.
im listening to it right now tooI will ignore the insult and focus on streaming Promise like the good Jimin stan that I am
Besides, how do you know it is not my mother mimimis?I forget those were a thing.![]()
We'll find a way to figure it out.Besides, how do you know it is not my mother mimimis?
Yes it isim listening to it right now toohis voice is so good.
Smh you crazy stalkersWe'll find a way to figure it out.![]()
he does work so hard. they all do.Yes it ismy baby works so hard and all he should ever have is love and appreciation
its 867 btw. learn how to count flop.You say with your measly 863
he does work so hard. they all do.![]()