I am honored to be the one! :maheart: :maheart::maheart::maheart: I am glad it was you
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 July 2019 #41 maruif said: I am honored to be the one! Click to expand... I am glad it was you Reactions: Darkseid and potato
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 July 2019 #42 potato said: Congratulations @goyo You deserve them <3 Click to expand... awww thanks porato Reactions: Darkseid and potato
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 July 2019 #43 itzybitzyblink said: Congrats goyo!!! If I could I would give you 50k more likes to get to 100k Click to expand... thank you~ aww you are so sweet Reactions: Darkseid and potato
itzybitzyblink said: Congrats goyo!!! If I could I would give you 50k more likes to get to 100k Click to expand... thank you~ aww you are so sweet
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 July 2019 #44 Reo said: Explain your magic Click to expand... I guess I will in dm since german gang ya know Reactions: Darkseid, Myco and potato
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 20 July 2019 #45 goyo said: I am glad it was you Click to expand... But it was me Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 20 July 2019 #46 Ozymandias said: But it was me Click to expand... if you say so.