COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News 57 police officers resigned to show support for officers suspended for pushing elderly man to the ground (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry wtf? I'd be ashamed to be associated with them, let alone show support for them? He's a freaking 75 year old, you really can't figure out a better way to deal with the situation?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Those police officers are idiots, but I am all for HORRIBLE people like that no longer being in the police force, so the end result is a win in my books!

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Those people are idiots, but I am all for HORRIBLE people like that no longer being in the police force, so the end result is a win in my books!
They're still in the police force actually, just not the specialized forces. I think they thought by all resigning they'd be taken back but it seems like the plan is to relocate other troops from other places so they flopped real bad :sanapray:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They're still in the police force actually, just not the specialized forces. I think they thought by all resigning they'd be taken back but it seems like the plan is to relocate other troops from other places so they flopped real bad :sanapray:
I'm happy their protest or whatever backfired on them!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ACAB.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They are rly protecting their own, they might be scared that it will happen to them or that some stuff comes to light of them..

There needs to be change in USA's police system. Even in the education, i read somewhere that USA police trains 3 times less than Finnish one even if their job is harder, and by that i mean more dangerous, there is less crime in my country.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Dont know if anyone saw the full video of that (can't access the website to see if its the video or just the photo) but when his head hit the pavement there was actually like blood coming out of his back head. The police officer who pushed him was trying to check on him/or beat him up more with his baton idk, but before he could do anything he was dragged away by another cop.
The only 2 that came to aid a bit later were 2 from the national guard/military, that u can see in the back of the photo

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Dont know if anyone saw the full video of that (can't access the website to see if its the video or just the photo) but when his head hit the pavement there was actually like blood coming out of his back head. The police officer who pushed him was trying to check on him/or beat him up more with his baton idk, but before he could do anything he was dragged away by another cop.
The only 2 that came to aid a bit later were 2 from the national guard/military, that u can see in the back of the photo
ok so he actually bled out of his ear, but non the less it could've caused major issue to his head.

They told the news/written in their report that he tripped and fell

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
ok so he actually bled out of his ear, but non the less it could've caused major issue to his head.

They also lied about George Floyd, said that he got medical attack and that he had resisted arrest.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
They also tried lying saying he tripped and fell like sure he technically tripped but because of that flop officer shoving him which makes a huge difference.

It really says something though when the military who go to actual battlefields are shocked at the actions of the police who stick to the cities.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
They are rly protecting their own, they might be scared that it will happen to them or that some stuff comes to light of them..

There needs to be change in USA's police system. Even in the education, i read somewhere that USA police trains 3 times less than Finnish one even if their job is harder, and by that i mean more dangerous, there is less crime in my country.
I think at this point Americas entire police force needs to checked on how they deal with situations because this seems less of a case of a few bad apples and more of a case of a rotten orchid

Reactions Received
KS Coins
abolish the police the whole system and folks in it are corrupt

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

How tf can you tell the press that when theres literally a video :jisoosmh: Idk why I'm even surprised anymore

Also... for a moment I thought they left the force in support of the man... this... just makes no sense.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Imagine being this much of a scumbag :kijoongstare:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread