- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,032
- Reactions Received
- 98,806
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Congratulations!
Look at you on ur throne of 5k posts!
at the rate im at i dont think ill hit 5k any time soon XD
i think ill get 10k reactions before i get to 5k posts lmao
thats true! I'm sure every would be happy if you could post more Orbit!look at the bright side, people love your posts![]()
Red Velvet definitely, I discovered BTS and Bp before but it's RV who became my first faveCONGRATSSS
what group made u want to venture in to kpop
Probably both but there is more of an introvert side to me i'd say, as I often prefer to stay alone. But overall I have 0 difficulty to make friends and stay with people for quite a long time.CONGRATS!
Do you think you are an introvert or extrovert?
How do you define a long timeProbably both but there is more of an introvert side to me i'd say, as I often prefer to stay alone. But overall I have 0 difficulty to make friends and stay with people for quite a long time.
Thats so sweet, Thank Youthats true! I'm sure every would be happy if you could post more Orbit!![]()
YAy congrats, how did u join kpopsource?hey i finally reached 5k posts, took a while (imo) and should have reached it last month probably but i guess better late than never. Ask Me Anything !!
people who might be interested:
sorry if i forget anyone I do that through memory (because its fun lol)
a few hours maybe, but can last a few days too when im in someone else place... but after 2/3 weeks of very constant interaction with people who aren't my very close family I start to get burned outHow do you define a long time![]()
i was on akp, that I joined because I literally couldn't talk about kpop to anyone, but then a lot of people got banned and my activity really declined...YAy congrats, how did u join kpopsource?
Thats so sweet, Thank You
Ill make it a goal, to post much more often
and make it to 5k!![]()
Ok I see!!a few hours maybe, but can last a few days too when im in someone else place... but after 2/3 weeks of very constant interaction with people who aren't my very close family I start to get burned out
i was on akp, that I joined because I literally couldn't talk about kpop to anyone, but then a lot of people got banned and my activity really declined...
then I remembered I had a good time in kpop forums so I started browsing, trying to find people I knew (@ProudOrbit really), and I found this forum where they were active so I joined. I wasn't that active when the people got banned so I missed the message to migrate here so I am 6 month late lol.
lmao, goof thing u found us in the enda few hours maybe, but can last a few days too when im in someone else place... but after 2/3 weeks of very constant interaction with people who aren't my very close family I start to get burned out
i was on akp, that I joined because I literally couldn't talk about kpop to anyone, but then a lot of people got banned and my activity really declined...
then I remembered I had a good time in kpop forums so I started browsing, trying to find people I knew (@ProudOrbit really), and I found this forum where they were active so I joined. I wasn't that active when the people got banned so I missed the message to migrate here so I am 6 month late lol.
Thank you Moguri!yaaay, that would be super cool!!
I'm looking forward to your celebration post for reaching the 5k!![]()