Trading 5th batch Commons and 2nd batch Rares (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking for

Loona Heejin Rare
Momoland Hyebin, Taeha and Ahin
Iz*One Hyewon Rare
Apink Eunji and Yookyung Rare

I have the following ones

AB6IX Youngmin
A.C.E Donghun Rare
Astro MJ and JinJin Rare
CLC Sorn, Yeeun and Eunbin Rare
Day6 Sungjin and Junhyeok Rare
f(x) Sulli Rare
Got7 Jinyoung Rare
Iz*One Yena and Nako Rare
Kang Daniel 3
Loona ViVi Rare
NCT Taeil, Yuta, Jungwoo, Hendery and Shotaro Rare
Oneus Ravn and Leedo Rare
Somi 3
Stray Kids Lee Know and IN Rare
Taeyeon 1 Rare
The Rose Hajoon
Verivery Hyoyoung and Kangmin

I may be open depending on the offer though​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I can help you complete your unwanted Oneus rare collection :D ?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I can help you complete your unwanted Oneus rare collection :D ?
I want a Oneus collection as much as you want an extensive set of girl group collections :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm looking for

Loona Heejin Rare
Momoland Hyebin, Taeha and Ahin
Iz*One Hyewon Rare
Apink Eunji, Yookyung and Namjoo Rare

I have the following ones

AB6IX Youngmin
A.C.E Donghun Rare
Astro MJ and JinJin Rare
CLC Sorn, Yeeun and Eunbin Rare
Day6 Sungjin and Junhyeok R
f(x) Sulli Rare
Got7 Jinyoung Rare
Iz*One Yena and Nako Rare
Kang Daniel 3
Loona ViVi Rare
NCT Taeil, Yuta, Jungwoo, Hendery and Shotaro Rare
N.Flying Jaehyun and Dongsung
Oneus Ravn and Leedo Rare
Somi 3
Stray Kids Lee Know and IN Rare
Taeyeon 1 Rare
The Rose Hajoon
Verivery Hyoyoung and Kangmin

I may be open depending on the offer though​
Wat happened to ur prospective trade for Heejin Rare n MML Ahin?(tat I specifically foregone offering since I dint want to undercut ur offers, hv they been declined n I can counter offer, or u just waiting for response from lex n whoever has Ahin[I was busy hustling my cards in trade so hvnt chkd on heejin/ahin latest development.

Tat said, r u interested in trading N.Flying Jaehyun n Dongsung for my Namjoo Rare(or clearing my debt with Yookyung Rare at the same time?)or just the Namjoo for N.flying Jaehyun/Dongsung will do, I'd even hold onto them instead of trading them away.like I did with seunghyub, but I got another Seunghyub bk. Pls lemme know, abe-either/or and ; not at this time is entirely fine, up to ur choice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Wat happened to ur prospective trade for Heejin Rare n MML Ahin?(tat I specifically foregone offering since I dint want to undercut ur offers, hv they been declined n I can counter offer, or u just waiting for response from lex n whoever has Ahin[I was busy hustling my cards in trade so hvnt chkd on heejin/ahin latest development.

Tat said, r u interested in trading N.Flying Jaehyun n Dongsung for my Namjoo Rare(or clearing my debt with Yookyung Rare at the same time?)or just the Namjoo for N.flying Jaehyun/Dongsung will do, I'd even hold onto them instead of trading them away.like I did with seunghyub, but I got another Seunghyub bk. Pls lemme know, abe-either/or and ; not at this time is entirely fine, up to ur choice.
Well lex hasn't responded and Yili wants like 2 cards for Ahin of which neither exist but sure I'd trade Jaehyun and Dongsung for Namjoo
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Well lex hasn't responded and Yili wants like 2 cards for Ahin of which neither exist but sure I'd trade Jaehyun and Dongsung for Namjoo
Thnx, I'll post it. :PandaUnicorn: :pandalove::pandahappy::pandaamazed::oliviakek::kokorohappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I want a Oneus collection as much as you want an extensive set of girl group collections :wimwim:
understandable :D.
just please don´t reroll verivery cards? I don´t think I´m the only one collecting them but hopefully I can get a card you´d be interested in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
understandable :D.
just please don´t reroll verivery cards? I don´t think I´m the only one collecting them but hopefully I can get a card you´d be interested in.
I'm not re-rolling any of my 5th batch cards so that's easy to uphold
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
understandable :D.
just please don´t reroll verivery cards? I don´t think I´m the only one collecting them but hopefully I can get a card you´d be interested in.
U r not the only one :pepelook:
 
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
makes me happy that they have other fans on here, but sad for me because of competition :D
Naah its okie

I alr have kangmin

And extremely happy to have yongseung rn

If u want yongseung, cal have an extra

I just need hoyoung.. but i dont have any to offer to abe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread