Found 6 free boy group cards! [Update: All Sold] (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hoshi
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ll seize the opportunity then, please ♥ and a huge thank you!
I´ll start collecting Stray Kids later, so it is a big heads up!
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I´ll seize the opportunity then, please ♥ and a huge thank you!
I´ll start collecting Stray Kids later, so it is a big heads up!
Glad I could help.

I've given away 12 free cards in total since the cards started. So if someone wanted to give me free f(x) cards later then I wouldn't turn them down but I'm not expecting anyone too. And that's fine also.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Glad I could help.

I've given away 12 free cards in total since the cards started. So if someone wanted to give me free f(x) cards later then I wouldn't turn them down but I'm not expecting anyone too. And that's fine also.
I´m noting it down. I´m still keeping my list of who wants which cards as I had promised in the beginning. if I ever get one, you´ll have her!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread