6000 posts, wow iv been so active recently (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
6000 posts, tats since my last milestone 5000 posts thread almost exactly a month ago. In fact 30 days exactly.

In commemoration, ill post sth unexpected, heres my favorite kpop song rn(maybe ever), but sung by a bg member(2 in fact, 1 after the other below):


Kim Sung Kyu (Infinite) 'Time Spent Walking Through Memories' cover (orig. song by Nell)



King of Masked Singer version. By a different bg member. @Jimimis if u see/listen to this, or know it-do u recognise who it is?

Thnx to KS forum n admin-nim n cards team n all staff n users, just-
Tagging some peeps, @Lovely_Cornchips @Yukibana @OnlyCalB @Abeamus @Yili @milk (im too lazy so ill stop at these)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on 6K!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Uhm, you hv over 13,000. When were u so active as all tat? We joined on the same exact fricking day, i think it musta been becos another forum died then(it was comatose, then revived l8r).:jisoosmh:

Thnx. Btw, i found another partial clip of sunggyu From 2011-at a radio show singing this song. Wow.

Twerent nth.
I was pretty active like the first year I was on KS and then I slowed down a bit before stopping being that active until I came back in January
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I was pretty active like the first year I was on KS and then I slowed down a bit before stopping being that active until I came back in January
Wow, so most of 2020 before January 2021, i thot i remembered you doing tournaments still in mid/late 2020, i musta been mistaken-maybe i misfiled the timing, cos reasons...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thnx.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Wow, so most of 2020 before January 2021, i thot i remembered you doing tournaments still in mid/late 2020, i musta been mistaken-maybe i misfiled the timing, cos reasons...

Thnx.
I still did some tournaments here and there but I wasn't posting as much in other peoples threads
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
nvm i did and i wasnt paying attention LMAO
I cheated (n forgot i was reaching/reached 6000 posts b4 00:00kst, when id been biding my time for a few days after i noticed i hit 5900 posts earlier). Nobody else notices (or cares). Its just an excuse, to write sth n id been wanting to post those songs/videos for weeks but dint hv a unifying theme/title so i did a mash up of 2 things).
Dint u say u were going to work i think i read earlier?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I cheated (n forgot i was reaching/reached 6000 posts b4 00:00kst, when id been biding my time for a few days after i noticed i hit 5900 posts earlier). Nobody else notices (or cares). Its just an excuse, to write sth n id been wanting to post those songs/videos for weeks but dint hv a unifying theme/title so i did a mash up of 2 things).
Dint u say u were going to work i think i read earlier?
im on break and about to go again so ill be back later :wimwim: rip me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread