@NCT Dream
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 10 July 2023 #1 @NCT Dream Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI, Ahsoka, Yerichu and 1 other person
owo the moon guy . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,239 Reactions Received 17,151 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,569 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 10 July 2023 #2 THEY MADE A WHOLE MINI MOVIE THIS IS CRAZY GOOD WTHSNSJSKAK AAAAA the "???" on renjun and jaemins mbti types made me giggle 😭😭😭 Reactions: Myth
THEY MADE A WHOLE MINI MOVIE THIS IS CRAZY GOOD WTHSNSJSKAK AAAAA the "???" on renjun and jaemins mbti types made me giggle 😭😭😭
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 10 July 2023 #3 Ngl I wondered in the original teaser that this is based on why Haechan was acting weird, I was not expecting this to be the reason though
Ngl I wondered in the original teaser that this is based on why Haechan was acting weird, I was not expecting this to be the reason though
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 10 July 2023 #4 bruuuuuhhh~! that was good! and it's not their haechan....?? the hell...
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 10 July 2023 #5 This is so cool - I wonder how this ties back to NCT lore?