- Joined
- 18 April 2019
- Messages
- 2,326
- Reactions Received
- 7,732
- Location
- TXT's Hair Line
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
So I Made a Post For Everyone To See Their Top 7 Songs and I Chose a Few to Suggest to You!~
1) Imagine - By Ariana Grande - Suggestion From: @kuro
2) Back 2 U - By NCT 127 - Suggestion From: @wayvoutsold
3) ICY - By Itzy - Suggestion From: @Chahee
4) Smile Flower - By Seventeen - Suggestion From: @maruif
5) Picky Picky - By Weki Meki - Suggestion From: @Andrea
6) FireWork- By Got7 - Suggestion From: @SugaRush
7) WonderLand - By Ateez - Suggestion From: @SeonghwaChangbin
Have Ya'll Heard These Songs already?
I Luv Chu!~💜
1) Imagine - By Ariana Grande - Suggestion From: @kuro
2) Back 2 U - By NCT 127 - Suggestion From: @wayvoutsold
3) ICY - By Itzy - Suggestion From: @Chahee
4) Smile Flower - By Seventeen - Suggestion From: @maruif
5) Picky Picky - By Weki Meki - Suggestion From: @Andrea
6) FireWork- By Got7 - Suggestion From: @SugaRush
7) WonderLand - By Ateez - Suggestion From: @SeonghwaChangbin
Have Ya'll Heard These Songs already?
I Luv Chu!~💜