I think it's one of their best eras and albums of all time :sadcat: @I GOT7
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,975 Reactions Received 13,696 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,545 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 17 September 2025 #1 I think it's one of their best eras and albums of all time @I GOT7 Reactions: The_LastRomeo
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,129 Reactions Received 46,795 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,869 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 17 September 2025 #2 a masterpiece! Reactions: pinkmelodies
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 17 September 2025 #3 One of my first kpop songs! Reactions: pinkmelodies