Appreciation 7 years since "As If It's Your Last" released (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was actually the song that made me less interested in them but now I like it more than most of their earlier stuff :coronawimwim:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was actually the song that made me less interested in them but now I like it more than most of their earlier stuff :coronawimwim:
I loved it so much because it was different from what their first releases. I just needed one more song like this from them again :jenniecry:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
I loved it so much because it was different from what their first releases. I just needed one more song like this from them again :jenniecry:
Moguri loves it too!!! I also wish they would release more songs like that, but I don't see it happening at all anymore with how things are now :ono:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Moguri loves it too!!! I also wish they would release more songs like that, but I don't see it happening at all anymore with how things are now :ono:
Lovesick Girls kind of reminded me of it but still wasn't close enough. We really won't be getting a comeback anytime soon :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread