Appreciation 8 Minutes. 46 Seconds. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh the first time I saw the footage of George Floyd I couldn't finish it, I'm still not able to do so. It was murder at plain sight and his desperation brought tears to my eyes. I just hope there can be true justice for him and everyone else that has been a victim of the systematic oppression and peace for those families who will have to live on with this traumatic event forever.
 

Ahsoka

⚑️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh the first time I saw the footage of George Floyd I couldn't finish it, I'm still not able to do so. It was murder at plain sight and his desperation brought tears to my eyes. I just hope there can be true justice for him and everyone else that has been a victim of the systematic oppression and peace for those families who will have to live on with this traumatic event forever.
I didn't finish the video once I realized what was going to happen. I still can't believe that they would do that while being on video? What the fuck did they think would happen? The only good thing about this is that people are finally trying to change things, even if it's long overdue.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Its so angering that during the almost 9 minutes they were on top of him people were telling them to get off and George was saying he couldn't breathe. There was even a EMT that came and told them they needed to stop and needed to check his pulse but they refused. Every single one of them should be charged with murder in the 2nd Degree.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread