9 Month Anniversary ? (2 Viewers)

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
I won't be here May 18th to tell you guys this so ima tell y'all now when i remember
I'm also announcing something NO ONE cares about lmao
I'll take hiatus (for real) May 17th. I don't know if I will come back, though
Thanks for all the time I spent here :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Take care and get some good rest!! :maheart:
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
not even going to wait for my birthday?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread