Traded 99.9% of the Korean Common deck (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
Just got to get the card below being the single card I'm missing and I will trade 1 of any of the Commons I have for it



​
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Thank god its not the one I traded away recently or I would feel so regretful :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,086
Reactions Received
72,526
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
What'd be your pick then?
I still need to finish IVE so any of their cards I don’t have. I still need Leeseo, Yujin and Liz.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread