9muses last fan meet (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0




9muses recently had a last fanmeet for their fans before they disbanded which I think was really sweet
I still can’t believe they have disbanded but I hope they’ll be happy in their furture endores especially my bias keumjo and hyemi
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wild, Dolls and News are still such bops :maheart:
also glue
TTTT :yolk: I might prefer old namyu but they're still like my top gg
it's sad to see them go but at least ma gorlie Sera is still around :sanapray:
support her pls
I know also her cover of truth untold is really beautiful
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Keumjo seems to be taking this the hardest. She broke down a lot during the fan meeting, and her goodbye letter on the fan cafe was just sad. The other girls were able to find some positivity about moving forward but Keumjo just wasn't feeling it or even trying. She's sounding a little better in her most recent tweet so I hope fans continue to support her through it. She just did some vocals for Apink's % album in January, so hopefully she continues to get opportunities in music.

I would say this disbandment has hurt the most out of all of them, but I think we all, fans and group members alike, saw it coming for a long time.

Muses bless

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread