- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes it is! Love at first listen herePretty good. Very moody!
No problem! I know you enjoy better chill stuffthanks for tagging me!!
i'm glad you thought of me and what i likeNo problem! I know you enjoy better chill stuff
De rieni'm glad you thought of me and what i like![]()
I'm okay with this but it does not resonate with me because of the portrayal of a lover. If there was no inclusion of another human, I would like it more.
I see!!!!I'm okay with this but it does not resonate with me because of the portrayal of a lover. If there was no inclusion of another human, I would like it more.