- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I can’t. Look at him mouthing to Bad guy while holding a carrot phone case
A bad guy, duh
He truly is the Baddest of Very Bad Bunnies
I can’t. Look at him mouthing to Bad guy while holding a carrot phone case
A bad guy, duh
Oh yes, a very bad bunny. He said said that he doesn’t see himself as a bunny but accepts it because army likes it. But look at him being a totally bunny with that carrot phone caseHe truly is the Baddest of Very Bad Bunnies(I love that of our random BT21 emoticons one of them is Cooky 💜)
Your taste is *excellent* (My BT21 biases RJOh yes, a very bad bunny. He said said that he doesn’t see himself as a bunny but accepts it because army likes it. But look at him being a totally bunny with that carrot phone case
Haha guess who suggested these BT21 emotes![]()
Haha thank youYour taste is *excellent* (My BT21 biases RJ-> Mang bias-wrecker those MOVES <3 )
He really does have a bunny identity crisis at times!!
"but if they call me bunny, then I am. I'll be the bunny"Haha thank youToo bad I didn’t suggest more. But at least we have these 3 and a V emote
Lmao yesand let’s remember Cooky being an actual pink bunny lol when Jungkook is a cutie with carrot case. Bad boy, duh
Oh yeah"but if they call me bunny, then I am. I'll be the bunny"
im glad he's down to roleplay![]()
A compliantHaha thank youToo bad I didn’t suggest more. But at least we have these 3 and a V emote
Lmao yesand let’s remember Cooky being an actual pink bunny lol when Jungkook is a cutie with carrot case. Bad boy, duh