Appreciation A Battle for @Jimin's love (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Honesty I want to watch it but I'm kind of traumaised from Ryan Reynolds movies after seeing the first Deadpool in a super crowded cinema. It was so awkward! Is this one children friendly?
Oh, definitely! There's nothing to worry about, honestly. There's action and stuff but nothing inappropriate, etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh, definitely! There's nothing to worry about, honestly. There's action and stuff but nothing inappropriate, etc.
Ok cool. I can go without feeling totally embarrassed lol. When I went to see Deadpool it was just me and my sister and a bunch of guys and they made inappropriate noises every time there was a rude scene or even when he was just talking rude. I never felt more uncomfortable in my life. I like Ryan Reynolds but I won’t ever watch his movies in the cinemas again (minus Pikachu probably). I’ll just watch them all at home.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Mangoey
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I feel like the biggest hoe on this forum, but I am 100% okay with that. :maheart:
I'm not threatened by them cause I'm the only one who can get it right between the sheets, yeah once you feel that there will be no denying me anymore.

But since I'm not around much I will let this all slide. I'm sorry my cute Lexi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Ringwanderung

ad astra per aspera
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
2,391
Reactions Received
12,538
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
MY HEART

IT IS TOUCHED

OOF

:maheart:

IT'S BEAUTIFUL



omg your art is freaking awesome. Also, I'd love to get to know you better, too!


OH MAN THIS IS HARD. HOW TO CHOOSE?? :nekosweat:
well, already got lucky and won @TwentyOneJongdae’s art competition actually :taesip: you could teach me how to make a sig instead maybe :nekolove:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
ME DOTTER~~~ I miss you so much! We definitely need to talk some more! I'm doing good, just working a lot! How about you? Also, the movie is great! So much adorable nostalgia.
That's good! I've been ok, just glad school is almost over :') I'm glad the movie was good! I plan to go see it with my little brother soon.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread