a bit of a funny story (1 Viewer)

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
So I was waiting for my mom to pick me up from school and I'm standing there minding my own business. This BASIC white girl comes up to me and makes fun of me for being "emo"?? She says, oh my gosh all the emos in this school are getting annoying, why are there so many? I just look at her like, WTF. Search up the meaning of emo girly :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
People used to think I was emo because I parted my hair a certain way to cover a side of my face when i was 15 :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread