Photo A BITCH IS CRYING AND THAT BITCH IS ME (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Learn Japanese and order it :sanapray:
I mean I think a local kpop twitter shop might be selling it. I gotta check first though. If not, then I may actually try ordering from a japanese source :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Y'ALL MAKING ME SPEND MORE MONEY WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS
:pepecry2::pepecry2:
BUT BUT
NOW YOU BE CRYING WHILE PETTING THE PAPER :pepecry1:
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i would cry but im in class, he looks so good in that magazine, wth kyungsoo, im not ready to die :pepecry1:
Let's sue him for this personal attack! :pepecry2::pepecry2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread