- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I hope this TikTok won't get them in trouble though it probably already has. In any case it's really sad to see the boys be so adamant on not wanting the fan to join, they must really be unhappy and tired
always gonna love and support you guys but damn I hate your company too
General Trigger Warning if you get upset easily by idols mentioning their working conditions
Also yes I know which group it is I stan them but I didn't mention their name just in case so they might not get in trouble idk what is the best thing to do
General Trigger Warning if you get upset easily by idols mentioning their working conditions
Also yes I know which group it is I stan them but I didn't mention their name just in case so they might not get in trouble idk what is the best thing to do