A British guy enjoying his tea (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

​
Good morning my fellow gentlemen and ladies. Well well well, what a fine cup of tea I enjoyed with my breakfast this morning.... :joysip: Very hot and delicious. Went perfectly well with my Full English fry up after a long overnight shift!!

@joshuaology
Biased is an understatement. They'd only remove offensive posts if it had something to do with a group they liked, and if you were friends with the mods, you could get away with murder. What a shit place.
Never! I haven't ever experienced this before. I also certainly haven't recently had a confrontation with them over a matter that went just exactly like this....... Such accusations is a horrible horrible thing to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread