Searching A bunch of cards for trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
1609696730527.png
1609696744222.png
1609696751818.png
1609696757516.png

I would trade for Sunmi 3 and 5, (G)I-dle (Except Shuhua and Soojin), T-ara, BIGBANG (except GD), 2NE1, BAP. Other offers might be considered
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
You can count me as interested in your Seungkwan, I'll let you know if I get a card you want :bigcatlove:
I'll give it to you for free since you helped me with Suga :maheart:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll give it to you for free since you helped me with Suga :maheart:
I've received three free cards today so my quota is up for the next month :lisalaugh:
You have many cards you're looking for so I'm bound to get one soon. I'll trade you then <3
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've received three free cards today so my quota is up for the next month :lisalaugh:
You have many cards you're looking for so I'm bound to get one soon. I'll trade you then <3
no rush :sanapray: don't forget to agree in the thread :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread