- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
You were right... nothing is interesting meI still don't think I have anything you're looking for for mimi
This is all the stuff I'm willing to trade:
EXO Suho
Infinite Sungjong
IOI Chaeyeon
Ladies Code Rise
Miss A Min
Monsta X Minhyuk VC
SuperM Lucas
TXT Hueningkai
Vixx Leo, Leo VC, Hyuk VC
If there's anything you find interesting among those let me know![]()
It is for Vikki unless you got something I’d likeomg I need the IOI Mina![]()
I do have Jimin currently I can trade.It is for Vikki unless you got something I’d like![]()
I have to passI do have Jimin currently I can trade.
what card would you wantI have to pass![]()
Look at my trading centrewhat card would you want
can you pls link?
kpopsource.com
the ones I own that you want are in completed sets. so can’t give those.![]()
Mairi’s official trade thread, lastest cards : xxx - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
cards available to trade: Post Malone 2 Lisa rare Sunmi 5 Dean 1 Wendy 4 Mamamoo Wheein Dua Lipa 1 T-ara Jiyeon cards reserved N/A looking for: High Priority Zsasz Rom Kolokol Konomi Intermediate Pristin Nayoung Everglow Aisha Any Sungkyu Low Some NCT cards Any SF9 (except Chani) Any WJSN...kpopsource.com
I passthe ones I own that you want are in completed sets. so can’t give those.
I could offer Mina (AOA) or Hyojong now looking at my cards.