- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Since not every user utilizes @OnlyCalB' thread, I figured it's best to make a thread on it's own to make users not on Cal's thread see what I have to trade.
(I usually check the list and tag whoever needs a card I have in my trading thread)
So
these are the cards I currently have for trade.
Batch 1
BIG BANG TOP | Chungha #2 | LOONA Vivi
Batch 2
Wonder Girls Yeeun
Batch 3
Apink Eunji | The Boyz Hyunjae & Eric | TXT Taehyun | WINNER Jinu
Batch 4
Pentagon Yeo One, Kino & Wooseok | Treasure Jeongwoo
GOT7 Jackson
And these are the cards I want
(priority in this order)
SF9 Inseong
Yongguk #5
Wendy #5
INFINITE Sungkyu & Woohyun
Sungkyu #2 , #3 & #5
Enhypen Jake, Sunghoon & Ni-Ki
I will accept other trades as well as long as they are from the same batch, so I won't trade my Batch 4 cards for a Batch 1 card etc..
You can also offer me 2 common cards for any of my 2 rares, no matter which Batch.
(I usually check the list and tag whoever needs a card I have in my trading thread)
So
these are the cards I currently have for trade.
Batch 1
BIG BANG TOP | Chungha #2 | LOONA Vivi
Batch 2
Wonder Girls Yeeun
Batch 3
Apink Eunji | The Boyz Hyunjae & Eric | TXT Taehyun | WINNER Jinu
Batch 4
Pentagon Yeo One, Kino & Wooseok | Treasure Jeongwoo
GOT7 Jackson
And these are the cards I want
(priority in this order)
SF9 Inseong
Yongguk #5
Wendy #5
INFINITE Sungkyu & Woohyun
Sungkyu #2 , #3 & #5
Enhypen Jake, Sunghoon & Ni-Ki
I will accept other trades as well as long as they are from the same batch, so I won't trade my Batch 4 cards for a Batch 1 card etc..
You can also offer me 2 common cards for any of my 2 rares, no matter which Batch.
Last edited: