- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,149
- Reactions Received
- 46,810
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 180,403
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I agent kept up with Teaming at all, what is it that he introducedseems like Taemin has introduced something ... :D
the hairstyle :DI agent kept up with Teaming at all, what is it that he introduced![]()
Looks better on him than on Donghunthe hairstyle :D
![]()
tbh it is a tragic hairstyle in general, but hey more power to them. maybe they hate it too, but a job is a job :DLooks better on him than on Donghun
Reminds me of Chan's hair in UNB too
SEHYOON
I'm so incredibly happy that Wow is part of this comeback!
Also @Juniverse I was able to change my shift on the 23rd
kpopsource.com