New MV A.C.E(에이스) _ Higher (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
is that a new Beat Interactive jingle or am I tripping :taeminface:

OK SCREAMING JSDFK OMG

EVERYTHING IS SO PERFECT AHHHH

THEY LOOK ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

THE SONG IS BEAUTIFUL

WHO GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO STOMP ON MY HEART LIKE THIS

A.C.E has officially cracked my sanity :wimwim:
Definitely sounds like a new tune! :sanapray:

I really love the verses, the kind of empowering epic feel in them :junweary:
However the chorus has to grow on me for a bit I think, I usually don't like these kind of synths much

The MV is absolutely beautiful tho
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's really good!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
absolutely the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread