News A.C.E, Apeace, Cherry Bullet and IZ*ONE are announced as part of the the lineup for Mnet's 'AICHI IMPACT! 2019 KPOP FESTIVAL' in Japan (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship


Don't think I've heard about Apeace before, ig a group that got forever stuck in Japan.
This is also a perfect timing for A.C.E since they are gonna drop their Japanese debut later this month!
IZ*ONE was kinda obvious to attend that event i suppose.
Cherry Bullet is really surprising to me tho, wonder why they chose them,​
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Apeace is like somebody took the boys to form a HUGE kpop group, but then got lost and went to Japan... And made a jpop group out of them...
I feel sorry for them. They went from 27 members to 12 and all their recent releases are Japanese when they're a kpop group... :(
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I feel sorry for them. They went from 27 members to 12 and all their recent releases are Japanese when they're a kpop group... :(
True... but at the same time... I'm looking at the MVs right not... I... :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and potato
Joined
5 August 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
234
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Cherry Bullet was probably chosen because they’ve got several Japanese members.

And I’m really looking forward to IZ*ONE‘s performance :bigcatclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread