- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
what really?I can't see any of the results tho![]()
what really?I can't see any of the results tho![]()
look at the post above in the spoiler![]()
All I see is white, but when I click on it, for a split second I can see a gray outline... what in the hell
That's what I took the screenshot oflook at the post above in the spoiler
i don't even know what you mean cuz the results are still visible normally?That's what I took the screenshot of
![]()
I heightened the contrast and now it's visible...
It's probably just a screen differencei don't even know what you mean cuz the results are still visible normally?
or do you mean where the bars end the line for the number![]()