Teaser A.C.E have truly set a new standard for teaser images for me (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Who knew they could top the HJZM underwater photos?
They have just been absolutely stunning, I've rarely ever looked forward to teaser images, but especially with this comeback I'm way too excited to see what's to come!
@Choice @Boy Group
Enjoy this new set of unit photos!

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the boys are aesthtic kings
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m always so jealous of ace fans :yolk: They get so much aesthetic
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myco

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Oh my god wow... These are stunning! It's really making me want to get back into them :nakypog:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
get back into them? :dubuthink::jenniesmug:
shsjdhd don't get me wrong. I stan them when they debuted then kinda lost track after Savage :pepecry2: My bias is Chan, I really like him. Everytime I see him in the music videos I get goosebumps ;;;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
shsjdhd don't get me wrong. I stan them when they debuted then kinda lost track after Savage :pepecry2: My bias is Chan, I really like him. Everytime I see him in the music videos I get goosebumps ;;;
You have seen Favorite Boys tho right? :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
You have seen Favorite Boys tho right? :pepeslippy:
Yeah I did but I don't focus on them anymore but I know I should again
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah I did but I don't focus on them anymore but I know I should again
You definitely should, especially since Donghun and Wow are going to enlist next year, so there's only a limited time until then when you can enjoy them as OT5 :pepecry1:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
You definitely should, especially since Donghun and Wow are going to enlist next year, so there's only a limited time until then when you can enjoy them as OT5 :pepecry1:
Omg what!? Nooooo TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread