Teaser A.C.E - Higher Performance Teaser (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tbh from the Highlight Medley, my favorite song might be Chasing Love but we'll see in 2 days or tomorrow, they have been weird about the upload times for the videos since yesterday :susPepe:
I’ll check out the highlight medley later, I usually don’t bother because I never seem to like songs on highlight medleys much but then I end up liking the real version :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I’ll check out the highlight medley later, I usually don’t bother because I never seem to like songs on highlight medleys much but then I end up liking the real version :haylul:
yeah its always just a few seconds that dont really end up helping you decided on the end piece
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
best boys
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread