- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
@Choice @Blink thought you Blinks might enjoy a great vocal cover
lol no lmao, I don't get aroused by their vocals but they definitely have my favorite BG vocals since I stanned them lolIs it wrong to say I got aroused. Also, rappers did that.
There are better baby making songs, this is kinda mellow for that, but I did like it when I first heard it.lol no lmao, I don't get aroused by their vocals but they definitely have my favorite BG vocals since I stanned them lol
listen to their baby making song though
they slayed 😫🤟
@Choice @Blink thought you Blinks might enjoy a great vocal cover
that's what their name inclinesthey slayed 😫🤟
that's true, but as their very first true baby making song its pretty solid imoThere are better baby making songs, this is kinda mellow for that, but I did like it when I first heard it.