MV A.C.E (에이스) - 들린다면 (IF YOU HEARD) M/V (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn’t realize how excited I am for their comeback until I saw this.
:pandahappy:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't see your Sig on phone but :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
20829

The sig is really big. It took me so many hours to find pictures of them:sadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Myco

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I like it but no Chan? :pepecry1: Gonna change my aesthetics as well once I come home from school tmrw
I know I tried so hard to find a good picture to match theirs but it didn't work out :jisoosmh::pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so good :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread