- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
This is fully choreographed by themselves and I gotta say it's their best dance yet imo.
It's also such a HUGE improvement from their other own created choreos.
I'm really proud of them that they keep shattering my new expectations and creating bigger ones for next comebacks.
Also you might recognize the room and I'm ahppy to announce that they finally have a permanent practice room in 1MILLION's new building.
I also love that they have all been growing their hair, it fits them so nicely.
It's also such a HUGE improvement from their other own created choreos.
I'm really proud of them that they keep shattering my new expectations and creating bigger ones for next comebacks.
Also you might recognize the room and I'm ahppy to announce that they finally have a permanent practice room in 1MILLION's new building.
I also love that they have all been growing their hair, it fits them so nicely.
A.C.E
@sweetener @Reo @Vikki @TwentyOneIzz @MinSquishy @RainbowDevil @baekk @potato @Yolks @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @inyourarea