- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
you can basically watch something together and talk thereWhat's a rabb.it stream?
its a platform where people can watch stuff togetherWhat's a rabb.it stream?
when would you have timecant come now![]()
you can basically watch something together and talk there
I'll try and make an account now :)its a platform where people can watch stuff together
yessssI'll try and make an account now :)
maybe i can try now, just help meshouldn't you![]()
what u need help with? you firstly have to create a account on rabb.it, if you've done that tell me and i'll share a link with you which you just have to click oncemaybe i can try now, just help me![]()
yessss
I've made the account. So what do I do now?its a platform where people can watch stuff together
give me the linkwhat u need help with? you firstly have to create a account on rabb.it, if you've done that tell me and i'll share a link with you which you just have to click once![]()
wait for reo to start itI've made the account. So what do I do now?
I've made the account. So what do I do now?
give me the link![]()
Watch with me on Rabbit! Rabbitwait for reo to start it
we can always do another one where u can join :>WHY DO PEOPLE ONLY DO THESE WHEN IM AT SCHOOL![]()