They're so cute, it's really boosting my seratonin levels :maheart: @Choice
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 7 July 2021 #1 They're so cute, it's really boosting my seratonin levels @Choice Reactions: yeji and Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 7 July 2021 #2 I love seeing recording studio bts Reactions: Juniverse and yeji
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,132 Reactions Received 46,803 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,886 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 7 July 2021 #3 This was so short! I mean, I loved it and I could see they had fun, but I was expecting something a bit longer. lol Reactions: yeji
This was so short! I mean, I loved it and I could see they had fun, but I was expecting something a bit longer. lol
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 8 July 2021 #4 Reo said: I love seeing recording studio bts Click to expand... those are always the best Reactions: Juniverse
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 8 July 2021 #5 Ace really keeps delivering Reactions: Juniverse