MV A.C.E - SAVAGE MV (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This song confused me. When I thought I liked it, I suddenly didn't but then I suddenly did again lol. I'll probably have to listen to it a few more times before I know if I like it or not.

They have so many cute members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This song confused me. When I thought I liked it, I suddenly didn't but then I suddenly did again lol. I'll probably have to listen to it a few more times before I know if I like it or not.

They have so many cute members.
The only "issue" I had so far is that some parts sounded weird when they started but I think it's the shift in volume, dk if that's the producers fault or youtubes upload system that degrades the quality of everything lol, but I really love it so far and especially the choreo
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really like it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like it! the mv was a all over the place in aesthetics though lol.....but even then I liked it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread