Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 June 2021 #1 @Choice Reactions: yeji and Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 6 June 2021 #2 I called the Siren concept in the Acecord and got a Prophet role for it Anyways, I'm excited for it! Even tho it's not the full album yet Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
I called the Siren concept in the Acecord and got a Prophet role for it Anyways, I'm excited for it! Even tho it's not the full album yet
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 June 2021 #3 just happy for new Ace music Reactions: Myco