Cover A.C.E's 'Youngblood' cover is even more perfect than their 'All Of Me' one (1 Viewer)

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh man those gave me chills - I forgot how much i liked ACE and their talent. :pepeheart: I like Ateez a lot, but I think ACE just edges them out for fave casual BB (as in I'm not a big stan like BTS but love everything I see). Need to start tracking them more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh man those gave me chills - I forgot how much i liked ACE and their talent. :pepeheart: I like Ateez a lot, but I think ACE just edges them out for fave casual BB (as in I'm not a big stan like BTS but love everything I see). Need to start tracking them more.
They are probably gonna come back late March/early-mid April as well after their Europe tour ends in a few days, so you can look forwrad to that :pepecheer:
 
  • Love
Reactions: GoldenBunny

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
635
Reactions Received
2,191
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are probably gonna come back late March/early-mid April as well after their Europe tour ends in a few days, so you can look forwrad to that :pepecheer:
eeeexcellent that's great - I wish they would promote at the same time as BTS so maybe I can see an interaction/cute photo since they're fans, but that's too much to hope for :pandarolleyes: (also the rumor is late April for Bangtan so especially unlikely but I can dream)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
eeeexcellent that's great - I wish they would promote at the same time as BTS so maybe I can see an interaction/cute photo since they're fans, but that's too much to hope for :pandarolleyes: (also the rumor is late April for Bangtan so especially unlikely but I can dream)
someday it'll happen lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread