A.C.E's YouTube channel was hacked and deleted days ago and hasn't been restored yet (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Honestly I'm so worried and sad, they worked so hard for that channel, and everything's on there whether it be music videos, Beat TV vlogs, behind the scenes, practices, covers that they uploaded so so long ago when they were first starting out, videos of them busking, everything is gone. And all this happened right as Byeongkwan was enlisting and right after their Twitter got suspended :sicacry: I don't understand why it hasn't been fixed yet
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
WHAT
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I feel so bad for the boys and Choices; I can’t imagine how upset ye are😔 I don’t think it’d be an easy task trying to restore a channel with hundreds of videos in just a few days, but I hope BEAT are able to re upload all the content soon as possible :sanapray:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread