Appreciation A cheer up for @flocon (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Because she is awesome writer, comes off as a cool person, allowed me to read one chapter of her work, gave people cards for free and I want to give her all her Japanese favs.

go ahead, tell her how much you love her.

@Flocon
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Flocon is one of the most passionate people about music I've ever met and I really admire her for it. For the two months it takes me to even listen to a BTS album she listens to all of her faves and everyone else's faves. Therefore I have concluded that because of the amount of music she intakes, her taste is far superior to mine. I hope that you can collect the cards for your Japanese faves soon <33
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Flocon You are one of my closest friends here.

You are so sweet, kind and friendly. I love how we talk on Discord now too!
:sanapray: :saranghae:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Flocon is one of the most passionate people about music I've ever met and I really admire her for it. For the two months it takes me to even listen to a BTS album she listens to all of her faves and everyone else's faves. Therefore I have concluded that because of the amount of music she intakes, her taste is far superior to mine. I hope that you can collect the cards for your Japanese faves soon <33
I think we should all gang and create some special cards for her and Yachii, but that´s just my opinion. I´ll find the cards or help out as much as I can, graphics could just ... edit them and all. heck, I want to make these two happy :D.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think we should all gang and create some special cards for her and Yachii, but that´s just my opinion. I´ll find the cards or help out as much as I can, graphics could just ... edit them and all. heck, I want to make these two happy :D.
i'd be willing to do so ^^ my classes just started again but i'll see what i can do, should be able to make them sooner than later
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i'd be willing to do so ^^ my classes just started again but i'll see what i can do, should be able to make them sooner than later
I´ll remind you of this daily. so the weekend? I am back at work too, but eeehhh let´s do that ♥
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Flocon is one of the most passionate people about music I've ever met and I really admire her for it. For the two months it takes me to even listen to a BTS album she listens to all of her faves and everyone else's faves. Therefore I have concluded that because of the amount of music she intakes, her taste is far superior to mine. I hope that you can collect the cards for your Japanese faves soon <33
:sj_weary::maheart::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Because she is awesome writer, comes off as a cool person, allowed me to read one chapter of her work, gave people cards for free and I want to give her all her Japanese favs.

go ahead, tell her how much you love her.

@Flocon
:sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes? :taesip:

ok but I do admire Flocon a lot due to her endless energy and enthusiasm about her faves, it’s really infectious and you can see her promoting them nonstop. Her commitment to her fav artists is unmatched and just the sheer amount of music she consumes is ridiculous :sj_weary:
Also she’s really cute and caring :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yes? :taesip:

ok but I do admire Flocon a lot due to her endless energy and enthusiasm about her faves, it’s really infectious and you can see her promoting them nonstop. Her commitment to her fav artists is unmatched and just the sheer amount of music she consumes is ridiculous :sj_weary:
Also she’s really cute and caring :pikahappy:
What did you mean by unmatched :jisoosmh:
Ily too Ozy :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread