Appreciation A cheer up for @Hally (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Hally is really sweet for sure. She's such a friendly person.
:nekolove:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@Hally is really sweet for sure. She's such a friendly person.
:nekolove:
Thank you. You are friendly and nice too. I appreciate yours threads a lot.
:nekolove:

I don't know Hally well, but I always appreciate her posts in my BTS threads and I appreciate a fellow BTS supporter :pikahappy: :sanapray:
:pikahappy::pikahappy: You are adorable and only make nice threads. This place is better with you.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread