A cute fact about introverts (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Introverts are more creative

Psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi discovered that teenagers who have a hard time being alone were less likely to develop their creative skills. Most artists and writers who identify as introverts do their best work when they’re by themselves as opposed to working in group settings.

That is honestly so accurate because I tend to have my best ideas and think better alone :sanapray:​
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Most artists and writers who identify as introverts do their best work when they’re by themselves as opposed to working in group settings.​
Makes sense. If I have a group thing, I can't brainstorm with them. I prefer us thinking separately, then using the group setting to go over our ideas.
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Makes sense. If I have a group thing, I can't brainstorm with them. I prefer us thinking separately, then using the group setting to go over our ideas.
Exactly me!! I feel more comfortable thinking on my own
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I'm an ambivert, bc sometimes, I find myself with writer's block, but other times, I'm typing away like a maniac!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I'm an ambivert, bc sometimes, I find myself with writer's block, but other times, I'm typing away like a maniac!
I love that you can find inspiration in both ways!
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
This explains why I always rather work alone and be in my own space :pandaangel:
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
interesting
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Makes sense. If I have a group thing, I can't brainstorm with them. I prefer us thinking separately, then using the group setting to go over our ideas.
Same with me! :sakUwu:
 
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear
Yes as an introvert we are definitely creative it's just we are not extremely vocal about our ideas :oliviakek:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Yes as an introvert we are definitely creative it's just we are not extremely vocal about our ideas :oliviakek:
I am vocal online unless its in a pm with more than 2 people, I feel scared to talk:catglare:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes as an introvert we are definitely creative it's just we are not extremely vocal about our ideas :oliviakek:
I keep all my best ideas bottled up for myself :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread