A cute quote that I’ve come to like (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Not my screenshot, but this is something that I had found earlier. I like it because it’s just a simple reminder that the difficult times you’re going through right now aren’t going to last forever. It’s just a way of letting you know that the bad times are just temporary.
Never thought Animal Crossing would teach you something this important. Especially since this is something that I’ve been needing lately :sanapray:


IMG_4793.webp
 
  • Love
Reactions: livelocked

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Fair

If the game possesses it, all the better for it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread